The Gathering - Souvenirs (2LP gatefold vinyl version) + T-shirt
- Double vinyl album in a gatefold sleeve, printed inner sleeves with lyrics
- Coloured vinyl only – transparent green and black mixed
- Specially remastered for vinyl – new artwork
- Limited to 500 copies – 4 bonus tracks
- Psychonaut Records (PSYN0026) 2017 re-release
- Original release date: february 2003
The Gathering Souvenirs T-shirt (fruit of the loom, 100% cotton, sizes S - M - L - XL - 2XL)
1. These Good People
2. Even The Spirits Are Afraid
3. Broken Glass
1. You Learn About It
3. We Just Stopped Breathing
2. Golden Grounds
4. A Life All Mine
2. Zion (demo version of In Between)
3. Disarm (demo version of You Learn About It)
4. A Life All Mine (demo version)
Souvenirs is the first full-length release from The Gathering since parting ways with Century Media, and the first full-length release for Psychonaut Records. The album was recorded at E-Sound, Weesp, Loud Amsterdam and A1 Amsterdam during 2002 and 2003 under the guidance of producer Zlaya Hadzich. The album was engineered by Zlaya Hadzich, Sietze Gardenier, David Klooker & Ignaz Bruens; mixed at A1, Loud & E-Sound by Zlaya Hadzich, René Rutten & Michael Buyens; and mastered by Alan Ward at Electric City.
Many speculate that it was the new experimental directions of the group, as well as the inability of the label to market them that signaled the end of their contract with Century Media.
This is the final studio album to feature original bassist Hugo Prinsen Geerligs.