How to Measure a planet? 2LP (black or coloured vinyl)
Please read our note carefully before ordering (see below this page).
- 'How to Measure a Planet?' renewed original artwork version contains the full album in black or coloured vinyl
- Psychonaut Records 2018 edition re-print (PSYN0030)
- Specially remastered for vinyl
- 3 versions: 2 coloured versions ('transparent mint green with blue/solid black', 'solid yellow with red/black') & black
- Special silver hotfoil front cover, full colour printed inner sleeves with lyrics & credits
Re-release of How to measure a planet? (vinyl) on our own label ‘Psychonaut Records’.
How to measure a planet? is the fifth full-length studio album of the Dutch alternative rock/metal band
The Gathering, released on 9 November 1998 by Century Media Records. The album was recorded
at Bauwhaus studio, Amsterdam summer of 1998 under guidance of producer Attie Bauw.
How to measure a planet? was a huge step away from their previous album, Nighttime Birds, because
of the more experimental & introverted song material and ProTools recording technique.
1. Frail (You Might As Well Be Me)
2. Great Ocean Road
3. Rescue Me
4. My Electricity
5. Liberty Bell
1. Red Is A Slow Colour
2. The Big Sleep
1. South American Ghost Ride
3. Locked Away
4. Probably Built in the Fifties
1. How To Measure A Planet?
-Order cannot be split into several shipments, your order will be dispatched when the item with the latest release date is available
-If you already made a pre-order and want to add this release, please contact us
-Final products might slightly differ from mockups
-Due to issues with the (local) postal companies/authorities, we do not ship to the following countries: Ukraine, Chile and Albania